Monday 12 January 2015

Night city lights

Cardiff city is a really attractive place to go out and photograph at night. Its bright, bold and practically shimmers with multi coloured neon lights. Or at least it normally would be if I hadn't chosen the one night of the week where it pissing it down with rain.

Still after hiding in doorways, dodging howling blasts of wind and the considerable amounts of water pouring from the heavens I was able to capture the essence of Cardiff at night.


If anything the stormy weather only added to the mystique of the city further, adding hazy reflections and a dramatic imposing sky with which to contrast the night lights against.

After getting all the shots I had wanted I left for home and a hot chocolate happy in the knowledge I had done my best to capture the night city lights.






No comments:

Post a Comment